Press releases and reports to your E-mail
Here you can find our press releases. press releases published by Vertical Ventures prior to the Reversed Acquisition of Arcane can be found in our archive. (Only available in Swedish)
Second quarter of 2021 (compared to second quarter 2020)
- Group revenue increased to 100,372 kSEK (190)
- EBITDA was -1,484 kSEK (-1,472)
- The result for the period was -7,056 (-1,617)
- Adjusted result for the period was -7,056 (-1,617)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK -0.001 (-0.003)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK -0.001 (-0.003)
First half year 2021 (compared to first half year 2020)
- Group revenue increased to 102,529 kSEK (308)
- EBITDA was -12,527 kSEK (-4,369)
- The result for the period was -143,106* (-4,510)
- Adjusted result for the period was -16,153 (-4,510)
- Earnings per share before dilution were SEK -0.019 (-0.008)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK -0.017 (-0.008)
CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen commented:
"Q2 has been a great quarter for Arcane Crypto on many fronts as we continue to deliver on our core strategy, to develop and invest in projects focused on bitcoin and digital assets. Our revenue saw strong growth and exceeded 100 MSEK in the quarter, with a gross margin on sales of 5.5 MSEK, for the first time in the Group's history. The revenue was mainly driven by our acquisition of Kaupang, while the gross margin on sales was also driven by a record quarter for Arcane Assets and Arcane Research.
During the quarter Bank of New York Mellon, announced its involvement with the Pure Digital project. They are joining State Street and 4 other tier one banks, that have yet to be disclosed, exploring the possibilities of a bitcoin interbank marketplace for digital assets.
From an Arcane group perspective, we see great potential in bringing our portfolio of companies even closer together. We're just getting started. We are working tirelessly to build Arcane into Europe's leading platform to learn, trade, and invest in the blockchain ecosystem."
Main events during Q2 2021
- On 2nd April 2021, BlockFi and Arcane Research announced a collaborative partnership to provide a report for BlockFi's institutional clients every two weeks.
- On 8th April 2021, Puremarkets Limited ("Pure Digital"), a company where Arcane Crypto AB holds 37.5% through Arcane Crypto AS, announced that State Street was one of the banks that had signed an LOI with Pure Digital to explore trading of digital assets, and that Currenex, owned by State Street, would provide the trading infrastructure to the Pure Digital platform.
- On 16th April 2021, Arcane Crypto AS, a subsidiary of Arcane Crypto AB, increased its shareholding in ITOAM, the owner of the Bitcoin Lightning Network based trading platform LN Markets, from 7% to 16%.
- On 20th April 2021, Arcane Crypto announced that its subsidiary Arcane Crypto AS had entered into an agreement to acquire the remaining outstanding shares in Ijort Invest AB, which operates the Swedish crypto exchange Trijo.
- On 16th June 2021, Arcane Crypto's subsidiary Arcane Assets AS signed an LOI with Valour Structured Products Inc. with the intention to explore the issuance and listing of an Exchange-Traded Product based on Arcane's cryptocurrency fund.
- On 24th June, 2021, Arcane Research published a report in collaboration with LMAX Digital titled "The Bitcoin Trading Ecosystem" which focuses on the emerging institutional infrastructure.
- On 28th June 2021, Arcane Green Data Services AS signed a leasing contract for hosting bitcoin miners and thereby took the first steps in establishing a bitcoin mining business unit branded Arcane Green Data.
Main events after the end of the period
- On 2nd July 2021, Arcane Crypto completed the acquisition of Ijort Invest AB ("Trijo").
- On 21st July 2021, Arcane Crypto's London based associated company Puremarkets Limited (trading as Pure Digital) announced that Bank of New York Mellon has joined the consortium of banks working with the interbank wholesale marketplace to develop a platform to support the entire digital asset life cycle.
- On 29th July 2021, Arcane announced that the Company will be included in CoinShares Elwood Global Blockchain Index as of August 2, 2021.
- On 30th July 2021, Arcane announced a collaboration between its fully owned subsidiary Ijort Invest AB ("Trijo") and the payment service provider Trustly.
- On 9th August 2021, Arcane announced that the Company will be included in the Melanion BTC Equities Universe UCITS ETF.
The company will hold a webcast presentation where CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen will present the report today at 10:00 a.m. CET. Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
No pre-registration is needed. The presentation will be held in English. Questions can be submitted in English during the webcast.
* Accounting-wise the Group is seen as acquiring Vertical Ventures at market price at the time of closing (0.235 SEK per share). As there were no operations in Vertical Ventures before closing of the Reverse Takeover, the purchase price cannot be allocated to goodwill, hence the entire acquisition price is accounted for as Other financial costs, in the Group income statement. This is purely a technical accounting matter, has no cash flow effect and does not impact the operational strength of the operations of the Group. Hence, Arcane also presents an adjusted result for the period (excluding this cost item of 126,917 kSEK), which, according to the Company's opinion, better reflects the financial performance of the Group in the period.
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops and invests in projects, focusing on bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane operates a portfolio of businesses, spanning the value chain for digital finance. As a group we deliver services targeting payments, investment, and trading. In addition, we have a media and research division.
Arcane has the ambition to become a leading player in the digital assets space by growing the existing businesses, invest in cutting edge projects, and through acquisitions and consolidation.
Subscribe to press releases and financial information: https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/
For more information, please visit: https://www.arcane.no/
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Arcane Crypto AB to publish pursuant to the EU's Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 08:00 a.m. (CET) on 13th August 2021, through the agency of the CEO.
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission is Certified Adviser, tel. +46 8 5030 1550, e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.mangold.se.
Vid extra bolagsstämma i Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" eller "Bolaget") den 9 december 2021, som genomförts enbart genom poströstning med stöd av tillfälliga lagregler, fattades nedan angivna beslut. Samtliga beslut var i enlighet med framlagda förslag, vilka beskrivs i detalj i stämmohandlingarna som finns tillgängliga på Bolagets webbplats, investor.arcanecrypto.se.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting in Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") on 9 December 2021, which has been conducted solely through postal voting in advance pursuant to temporary legislation, the resolutions presented below were passed. All resolutions were in accordance with submitted proposals, which are described in detail in the meeting documents available on the Company's website, investor.arcanecrypto.se.
Styrelsen i Arcane Crypto AB har idag beslutat att godkänna bolagets plan att ansöka om en notering på OTCQB, en handelsplattform i USA som drivs av OTC Markets Group för värdepapper som inte är noterade på en nationell börs. Arcane Crypto kommer därmed att ansöka om notering på OTCQB och räknar med att erhålla ett godkännande under första kvartalet 2022.
The Board of Arcane Crypto AB have today approved the company's plan to apply for a dual listing on OTCQB, a US trading market operated by OTC Markets Group for securities not listed on a national exchange. Arcane Crypto will apply for admission to trading on OTCQB and expects an approval during the first quarter of 2022.
Aktieägarna i Arcane Crypto AB, org. nr. 556668-3933 ("Arcane Crypto" eller "bolaget"), kallas härmed till extra bolagsstämma att hållas torsdagen den 9 december 2021.
Styrelsen för Arcane Crypto har, i enlighet med lagen (2020:198) om tillfälliga undantag för att underlätta genomförandet av bolags- och föreningsstämmor, beslutat att stämman ska genomföras enligt ett s.k. poströstningsförfarande. Stämman hålls därmed utan möjlighet för aktieägare att närvara personligen eller genom ombud. Istället kan aktieägare delta vid stämman genom att rösta och lämna in frågor i förväg enligt instruktionerna nedan.
Information om de beslut som har fattats av stämman offentliggörs 9 december 2021 så snart utfallet av poströstningen är slutligt sammanställt.
The shareholders in Arcane Crypto AB, Reg. No. 556668-3933 ("Arcane Crypto" or the "company"), are hereby summoned to the Extraordinary General Meeting on Thursday, 9 December 2021.
The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto has resolved that the Extraordinary General Meeting will be held by postal voting only, in accordance with the Act (2020:198) on Temporary Exceptions to Facilitate the Execution of General Meetings in Companies and Other Associations. The Extraordinary General Meeting will therefore be held without the possibility for shareholders to attend in person or through a proxy. Instead, shareholders can participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting by voting and submitting questions in advance pursuant to the instructions described below.
Information about the resolutions passed by the Extraordinary General Meeting will be published on 9 December 2021, as soon as the result of the postal voting has been finally confirmed.
The third quarter of 2021 (compared to the third quarter of 2020)
Group revenue increased to 81,166 kSEK (571)
EBITDA amounted to -6,059 kSEK (-3,085)
EBIT amounted to -8,105 kSEK (-3,133)
The result for the period amounted to -7,766 kSEK (-2,833)
Earnings per share before dilution amounted to -0,001 SEK (-0,005)
Earnings per share after dilution amounted to -0,001 SEK (-0,005)
The first nine months of 2021 (compared to the first nine months of 2020)
Group revenue increased to 183,555 kSEK (879)
EBITDA amounted to -18,586 kSEK (-7,454)
EBIT amounted to -21,731 kSEK (-7,505)
The result for the period amounted to -150,872 kSEK (-7,343)
Adjusted result for the period amounted to -23,919 kSEK (-7,343)
Earnings per share before dilution amounted to -0,019 SEK (-0,014)
Earnings per share after dilution amounted to -0,018 SEK (-0,014)
Stockholm, 28 oktober 2021 - Ett pressmeddelande med rubriken "Nomineringskommittén föreslår förändringar i Arcane Cryptos styrelse" som distribuerades tidigare idag inkluderade av misstag ett namn på en föreslagen styrelseledamot som inte kommer att föreslås som styrelseledamot. Det rätta offentliggörandet lyder:
Styrelsen i Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" eller "Bolaget") har idag mottagit ett förslag från Bolagets nomineringskommitté om att sammankalla en extra bolagsstämma för att besluta om förändringar i Bolagets styrelse. Nomineringskommittén föreslår att Michael Jackson utses till styrelseordförande och att Sïmon Saneback utses till ny styrelseledamot. Jonatan Raksnes kommer att lämna sin position som styrelseordförande och styrelseledamot och Anna Svahn, Kristian Kierkegaard och Viggo Leisner kommer att förbli styrelseledamöter.
Stockholm, October 29, 2021 - A press release headlined "The Nomination Committee proposes changes within Crypto's Board of Directors" distributed earlier today by mistake included a name of a proposed member of the Board that will not be proposed as member of the Board. The correct announcement follows:
The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company) has today received a proposal from the company's Nomination Committee to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting ("EGM") to resolve on changes within the Company's Board of Directors. The Nomination Committee proposes that Michael Jackson is elected as Chairman of the Board and that Sïmon Saneback is elected as a new member of the Board. Jonatan Raknes will resign from his position as Chairman and member of the Board and Anna Svahn, Kristian Kierkegaard and Viggo Leisner will remain as members of the Board.
Stockholm, 28 oktober 2021 - Styrelsen i Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" eller "Bolaget") har idag mottagit ett förslag från Bolagets nomineringskommitté om att sammankalla en extra bolagsstämma för att besluta om förändringar i Bolagets styrelse. Nomineringskommittén föreslår att Michael Jackson utses till styrelseordförande och att Sïmon Saneback och Mikkel Riiber utses till nya styrelseledamöter. Jonatan Raksnes kommer att lämna sin position som styrelseordförande och styrelseledamot och Anna Svahn, Kristian Kierkegaard och Viggo Leisner kommer att förbli styrelseledamöter.
Stockholm, October 28, 2021 - The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company) has today received a proposal from the Company's Nomination Committee to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting ("EGM") to resolve on changes within the Company's Board of Directors. The Nomination Committee proposes that Michael Jackson is elected as Chairman of the Board and that Sïmon Saneback and Mikkel Riiber are elected as new members of the Board. Jonatan Raknes will resign from his position as Chairman and member of the Board and Anna Svahn, Kristian Kierkegaard and Viggo Leisner will remain as members of the Board.
Stockholm, September 8, 2021 - Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has today, through the Company's subsidiary Arcane Green Data Services, which operates in the Arcane Green Data business unit, entered into a purchase agreement to acquire 352 Antminer s19 Pro (110 TH/s), representing a total of 38,720 Terra Hash (TH) of computing power, at a total cost of approximately SEK 35 million. The miners are expected to become operational during Q3 this year.
The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has today, by virtue of the authorization from the Annual General Meeting held on 21 May 2021, resolved on and carried out a directed issue of 300,925,294 units (the "Directed Issue") to a group of qualified investors with a proven interest in Arcane Crypto and the crypto currency sector. Each unit consists of one (1) share and one (1) warrant of series 2021:5. The subscription price of the units in the Directed Issue amounts to SEK 0.203 per unit, corresponding to a subscription price of SEK 0.203 per share. The warrants were issued free of charge. Each (1) warrant of series 2021:5 entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) newly issued share in the Company during the period commencing 1 September 2021 up to and including 28 February 2022. The subscription price per share exercised through a warrant of series 2021:5 is SEK 0.2436. Through the Directed Issue Arcane Crypto will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 61.1 million before deduction of transaction costs. Upon full exercise of the warrants of series 2021:5, Arcane Crypto will receive proceeds amounting to approximately an additional SEK 73.3 million.
Press releases and reports to your E-mail