Press releases and reports to your E-mail
Here you can find our press releases. press releases published by Vertical Ventures prior to the Reversed Acquisition of Arcane can be found in our archive. (Only available in Swedish)
Arcane's associates company ITOAM Sarl, the company behind LN Markets today announced the launch of Bitcoin options trading built on top of the Lightning Network.
LN Markets now offers BTCUSD calls and puts with
- 24-hour expiry
- 2 strikes for calls and puts each
- Choice of cash or physical delivery
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO of Arcane says, "With the addition of options trading, LN Markets shows that they continue to be on the forefront of lightning-enabled bitcoin trading. As outlined by our research team in a recent report, adoption of lightning is growing fast, which together with a strengthened product offering puts LN Markets in a great position for future growth."
LN Markets launched in March 2020 and achieved USD 329M of trading volume in 2021. Arcane has a 16% stake in LN Markets.
About LN Markets
LN Markets is a trading platform built on the Bitcoin Lightning Network using Bitcoin settled over the Network as collateral for derivatives trading. The use of instant and almost costless transactions and Bitcoin Lightning Network technology enables LN Markets to provide highly leveraged derivatives with minimal counterparty risk for traders.
For more information about LN Markets see https://lnmarkets.com/
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops the infrastructure and products that enable worldwide adoption of bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane is building a platform for users to learn, trade and invest in digital assets, all from one account. Our market leading research content educates our users and builds trust. Arcane achieves scale by providing a platform with open APIs, allowing third parties to develop their own products using our technology and then distribute their product to our users.
Subscribe to press releases and financial information: https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
For more information, please visit: https://www.arcane.no/
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission is Certified Adviser, tel. +46 8 5030 1550, e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.mangold.se.
First quarter of 2022
- compared to first quarter 2021 -
- Group revenue increased to 105,865 kSEK (2,157)
- EBITDA amounted to -2,124 kSEK (-11,043)
- EBIT amounted to -8,835 kSEK (-11,079)
- The result for the period amounted to -10,178 kSEK (-136,050)
- Adjusted result for the period amounted to -10,178 kSEK (-9,097)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.001 (-0.017)
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.001 (-0.016)
The fourth quarter of 2021 (compared to the fourth quarter of 2020)
· Group revenue increased to 148,930 kSEK (1,224)
· EBITDA amounted to -3,383 kSEK (-10,358)
· EBIT amounted to -11,737 kSEK (-10,373)
· The result for the period amounted to -12,568 (-9,533)
· Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.002 (-0.018)
· Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.001 (-0.018)
Full year 2021 (compared to full year 2020)
· Group revenue increased to 332,625 kSEK (2,103)
· EBITDA amounted to -21,969 kSEK (-17,812)
· EBIT amounted to -33,468 kSEK (-17,878)
· The result for the period amounted to -163;440 kSEK (-16,876)
· Adjusted result for the period amounted to -36,487 kSEK (-16,876)
· Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.021 SEK (-0.031)
· Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.019 SEK (-0.031)
Stockholm, 1 februari 2022
Anna Svahn, som sedan januari 2021 är styrelseledamot i Arcane Crypto AB, har meddelat Arcane Crypto AB att hon tyvärr kommer att behöva lämna styrelsen på grund av andra professionella åtaganden.
Stockholm, February 1, 2022
Anna Svahn, who has served on the board of Arcane Crypto AB since January 2021 has informed Arcane Crypto AB that she, unfortunately, will have to resign from the board due to other professional obligations.
Vid extra bolagsstämma i Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" eller "Bolaget") den 9 december 2021, som genomförts enbart genom poströstning med stöd av tillfälliga lagregler, fattades nedan angivna beslut. Samtliga beslut var i enlighet med framlagda förslag, vilka beskrivs i detalj i stämmohandlingarna som finns tillgängliga på Bolagets webbplats, investor.arcanecrypto.se.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting in Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") on 9 December 2021, which has been conducted solely through postal voting in advance pursuant to temporary legislation, the resolutions presented below were passed. All resolutions were in accordance with submitted proposals, which are described in detail in the meeting documents available on the Company's website, investor.arcanecrypto.se.
Press releases and reports to your E-mail