Press releases and reports to your E-mail
Here you can find our press releases. press releases published by Vertical Ventures prior to the Reversed Acquisition of Arcane can be found in our archive. (Only available in Swedish)
The Group revenue, EBITDA and the result for the period was missing in the highlight of main events during the first quarter 2021 and has been added in this updated Press Release.
Arcane Crypto AB today published its first quarter report for year 2021 and it is available on the company's investor relation website http://investor.arcanecrypto.se/.
Main events during the first quarter 2021
- On 11th January 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting of Vertical Ventures AB (publ) approved the acquisition of Arcane Crypto AS. The acquisition was completed on the same day.
- On 15th January 2021, Torbjørn Bull Jenssen was appointed CEO of Vertical Ventures AB (publ).
- On 4th February 2021, Vertical Ventures AB (publ) changed its name to Arcane Crypto AB.
- On 5th February 2021, Arcane Crypto AB completed its listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and had its first day of trading.
- On 9th February 2021, Arcane Crypto AB increased its ownership in Puremarkets Limited to 37.5%.
- On 16th February 2021, Arcane Crypto AB raised kSEK 49,500 from Lucerne Capital Management and Klein Invest AS.
- On 19th March 2021, Arcane held an Extraordinary General Meeting where it was resolved on amendments of an already existing incentive program in Arcane Crypto AS.
- Group revenue increased to kSEK 2,157 in Q1 (kSEK 118 in Q1-2020)
- EBITDA was -11,043 kSEK in Q1 2021 ( -2,897 kSEK in Q1).
- The result for the period was - 136,050 in Q1-2021 (-2,893 kSEK in Q1-2020).
- Adjusted result for the period was -9,097 in Q1 2021 (-2,893 kSEK in Q1 2020). The adjusted result for the period excludes other financial costs related to the Reverse Takeover.
Main events after the end of the period
- On 2nd April 2021, Arcane Research, a division of Arcane Crypto AS announced it had entered into a collaborative partnership for institutional research with BlockFi Inc., a financial services company dedicated to building a bridge between cryptocurrencies and traditional financial and wealth management products.
- On 8th April 2021, Puremarkets Limited, an Arcane portfolio company, announced that State Street owned Currenex shall provide the trading infrastructure for Pure Digital. In addition, State Street and Puremarkets Limited intend to explore the digital currency trading space via the Pure Digital platform based on an existing Letter of Intent between the parties.
- On 16th April 2021, Arcane Crypto AS entered into an investment agreement to increase its ownership in the Bitcoin Lightning based derivatives trading platform LN Markets from 7% to around 16%.
- On 20th April 2021, Arcane Crypto AS entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire the remaining shares in Ijort Invest AB (Trijo).
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO of Arcane Crypto AB commented "Our first quarter on the stock exchange has been eventful. We have almost doubled our revenue since Q4, strengthened our balance sheet, increased our ownership Puremarkets Limited, and seen strong product development. The positive trend has continued after the end of the period, and our future is looking brighter than ever".
The company will hold a webcast presentation where CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen will present the report today at 10:00 CET. Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
No pre-registration is needed. The presentation will be held in English. Questions can be submitted in English during the webcast.
This information is information that Arcane Crypto AB is required to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the below contact person, for publication on 7 May 2021 at 8:00 CET.
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops and invests in projects, focusing on bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane Crypto operates a portfolio of businesses, spanning the value chain for digital finance. As a group we deliver various services with strong synergies across payments, investments and trading as well as a brand building research arm.
Arcane Crypto has the ambition to become a leading player in the digital assets space by growing the existing businesses and investing in innovative projects vi acquisitions and consolidation.
Stockholm den 30 juli 2021 - Arcane Cryptos helägda dotterbolag Ijort Invest AB (Trijo) inleder ett samarbete med betaltjänstsföretaget Trustly. Betalningslösningen kommer att lanseras på Trijos plattform inom de närmaste dagarna. Därmed blir Trijo den första kryptobörsen att erbjuda Trustly som betalningsalternativ i Europa.
Stockholm, den 29 juli 2021 - Arcane Crypto kommer från och med den 2 augusti 2021 att inkluderas i CoinShares Elwood Global Blockchain Index. Beslutet följer efter att CoinShares gör bedömningen att Arcane Crypto uppfyller indexets kriteria.
Stockholm, July 21, 2021 - Arcane Crypto's London based associated company Puremarkets Limited (trading as Pure Digital), in which Arcane has a 37.5% ownership, today announced that BNY Mellon has joined the consortium of banks working with the interbank wholesale marketplace to develop a platform to support the entire digital asset life cycle.
Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane Crypto" or the "Company") has, on 20 April 2021, announced that the Company's subsidiary Arcane Crypto AS had entered into an agreement to acquire the remaining outstanding shares in Ijort Invest AB, which operates the Swedish crypto exchange Trijo ("Trijo"). The purchase price of SEK 32,835,000 is to be settled by issuance of a total of 121,836,734 new shares in Arcane Crypto to the sellers (the "Consideration Shares") at a subscription price of SEK 0.2695 per share, equal to the price of Arcane Crypto's share on Nasdaq First North Growth Market on the Business Day immediately prior to signing. Closing of the transaction and issuance of the Consideration Shares has today been completed through a directed set-off issue of shares.
Arcane Crypto AB's wholly owned subsidiary Arcane Green Data Services AS (under formation, "Arcane Green Data"), has today entered into a lease agreement for hosting capacity for bitcoin miners of up to 2.5 MW (the "Lease Contract"). The signing of the lease contract is a first step in forming a bitcoin mining business unit within Arcane Crypto, branded Arcane Green Data, and in line with Arcane Crypto's strategy to develop and invest in projects focused on bitcoin and digital assets.
Stockholm, June 23, 2021 - Arcane Crypto has today received regulatory approval from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (SFSA) as owners of Ijort Invest AB, which operates the Swedish crypto exchange Trijo. On April 20, 2021, Arcane Crypto entered into an agreement to acquire the remaining outstanding shares in Ijort Invest AB. Closing of the transaction is conditioned upon today's approval from SFSA.
Stockholm, June 16th, 2021 - Arcane Crypto's wholly owned subsidiary Arcane Assets AS has today signed a Letter of Intent with Valour Structured Products Inc. with the intention to explore the issuance and listing of an Exchange-Traded Product (ETP) based on Arcane's cryptocurrency fund. The ETP would be the first to have a cryptocurrency fund as underlying asset and the market provides exciting expansion possibilities for both the Arcane Fund and Valour. The parties are working on a definitive partnership agreement and a plan for issuance and expect these to be completed later this year. The project is in line with Arcane Crypto's overall strategy to develop and invest in projects focused on bitcoin and digital assets.
The Board of Directors of Arcane Crypto AB ("Arcane" or the "Company") has today, by virtue of the authorization from the Annual General Meeting held on 21 May 2021, resolved on a directed set-off issue of no more than 9,215,845 shares at a subscription price of approximately SEK 0.1758 per share, corresponding to issue proceeds of MSEK 1.62. The issue is, with deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights, directed to Dividend Sweden AB (publ) and Crafoord Capital Partners AB and is paid by offsetting previously raised loans.
Press releases and reports to your E-mail